About Atul SA
- The only approved assembler of commercial three-wheelers in South Africa.
- Current assembly capacity is 5000 vehicles per year.
- Company has its own sales & administrative offices.
- Exclusive partner to Atul Limited for the assembly and distribution of the products.
- Domestic Network
- Present In 5 Provinces
- Franchised Dealer Outlets
- Secondary Distribution Channels
- Wholly owned Dealer Outlets
… And steadily growing.
To contribute towards the upliftment of our people, with innovative technology, products and services.
During the 1970’s when transportation became a crucial problem in both the urban and rural areas of India, the late Mr Jagjivanbhai Karsanbhai Chandra commenced a process to solve this problem. Realising that both the poor road conditions and affordability issues needed to be overcome he embarked on a research and planning study after which he skilfully engineered a transport vehicle from a motorcycle.
Dynamic Automotive Systems (DAS) in Port Elizabeth have secured the exclusive rights for the import, assembly and distribution of the ATUL range of vehicles. The vehicles which are assembled at the DAS Port Elizabeth assembly plant are fully homologated and approved for use on South African roads, whilst a full range of parts and accessories for the vehicles are also carried and are readily available.
Dynamic Automotive Systems is fully committed to building on the legacy of Mr Jagjivanbhai Chandra by offering, through their Dealers, reliable and affordable ATUL vehicles for both commercial and private use in South Africa.